Thursday, June 1, 2017

ג Yochanan

ג Yochanan

3 John (CKJV)


The elder, to the beloved Gaios, whom I love in the truth.

Beloved ones, I pray you do well in every way, and be in health, as your life is doing well.

For I rejoiced greatly, when the brothers came and testified of the truth that is in you, even as you walk in the truth.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in truth.

Beloved, you are acting faithfully in whatever you do for the brothers, and for strangers;

Who have borne witness of your love before the assembly.  If you send them on their journey worthily of Elohim, you shall do well:

Because they went out for the sake of the Name, taking nothing of the nations.

8 Therefore we ought to receive such, that we might be fellow workers for the truth.

I wrote unto the assembly: but Diotrephes, who loves to be the first among them, does not receive us.

10 So if I come, I will remember his deeds which he does, babbling against us with malicious words: and not content with that, he himself does not receive the brothers, and forbids them that would, and casts them out of the assembly.

11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that does good is of Elohim: but he that does evil has not seen Elohim.

12 Demetrios has a good report of all men, and of the truth itself.  And we also bear witness; and you know that our witness is true.

13 I had many things to write, but I do not wish to write to you with ink and pen,

14 But I trust to see you shortly, and we shall speak face to face. Peace to you.  Our friends salute you.  Greet the friends by name.


No comments:

Post a Comment