Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Tehillim 142

Psalm 142 (CKJV)


1 I cry out to  יְהֹוָה  with my voice; 
  I pray to  יְהֹוָה  with my voice.

I poured out my complaint before Him; 
  I declare before Him my distress.

When my spirit grew faint within me, 
Then You know my path. 
In the way in which I walk
They have hidden a trap for me.

4 Look to the right hand, and see, 
And no one is concerned for me: 
No refuge remains to me; 
No one inquires after my being.

I cried out to You,  יְהֹוָה
I said, "You are my refuge,
My portion in the land of the living.

6 "Listen to my cry; 
For I am brought very low: 
Deliver me from my persecutors; 
For they are too strong for me.

7 "Bring my soul out of prison, 
To give thanks to Your Name: 
Let the righteous gather around me; 
Because You deal kindly with me."


No comments:

Post a Comment