Saturday, June 17, 2017

Tehillim 138


1 I give You thanks 
  with all my heart; 
Before the mighty ones 
  I sing praise to You.
 
I bow myself toward Your Kodesh Hekal,
And praise Your Name
For Your chesed and for Your Truth; 
For You have magnified Your Word 
  Your Name above all.

In the day when I called out, You answered me, 
and made me bold with strength in my nefesh.

Kol Malchei Aretz 
Give praise to You, O יְהֹוָה
When they hear the Words of Your mouth.

Yes, they shall sing of the Way of יְהֹוָה
for gadol is the Kavod יְהֹוָה .

Though יְהֹוָה be on high, 
yet He looks upon the humble; 
but the proud He knows from afar.

Though I walk in the midst of tzoros
Thou wilt preserve me alive; 
Thou shalt stretch forth Thine Yad 
against the wrath of mine enemies, 
and Thy Yamin shall save me.

יְהֹוָה will perfect me; 
Thy chesed, O יְהֹוָה , endureth l’olam; 
Forsake not the works of Thine own yadayim.


No comments:

Post a Comment