Thursday, August 31, 2023

ATF - Enemy of the Constutution, Enemy of the People


State Representative Justin Humphrey from District 19 in Pushmataha County, Oklahoma, has called for a thorough investigation into allegations of constitutional and civil rights violations by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF).

The allegations were brought forward by 52-year-old high school history teacher, Baptist pastor, and part-time gun dealer, Russell Fincher. Mr. Fincher claims that ATF agents employed intimidation tactics and coercion to force him into surrendering his federal firearms license.

Fincher has been a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder for three years and has mostly dealt with firearms at gun shows.

According to a report from Lee Williams of The Gun Writer, on June 16, 2023, as Fincher and his son were preparing for a gun show in Tulsa, they were unexpectedly confronted by a massive show of force.

Seven vehicles carrying a dozen ATF agents, armed with AR-15s and dressed in tactical gear, raided Fincher’s home in Clayton. This intimidating display culminated in Fincher being handcuffed on his deck while surrounded by agents. The presence of armed agents and their aggressive behavior left Fincher and his son traumatized.

“They held me on the porch for about an hour. I was surrounded by agents. One by one, they yelled at me about what I was doing. In my mind I decided if they were going to beat me up over every little thing, I’m done. As soon as I said, ‘If you want my FFL, you can have it,’ one of the agents pulled out a piece of paper and said, ‘Well then sign here.’ He had made three copies in case I screwed one up. It was exactly what they wanted. I was shocked,” Fincher added.

During the raid, ATF agents pressured Fincher to terminate his federal firearms license. They presented him with pre-prepared termination documents and coerced him at “gunpoint” into signing them, using the threat of further action against him and his firearms-dealing acquaintances.

“They took more than 50 of my personal guns,” Fincher said. “I asked them why, and they said they were ‘evidence.’ I’d estimate they took $50,000 to $60,000 worth of guns.”

“You’re done. We have to shut you down,” Fincher recalls Mongell saying. “You tell all your FFL buddies we are coming for them. We are shutting the gun shows down.”

More HERE.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment